Programme Administrative Assistant
UNLOQ is a fast growing company specialized in ‘innovative people development’ with an emphasis on online coaching and development of people and organizations. We provide (online) coaching, (online) training and leadership programs. We have done this for over 10 years in a unique way, namely online and based on our own method and approach. We have written books about this and built a platform (UNLOQ eCampus) for it. Our innovative approach has led us to work with global clients and to coach people in over 137 countries and in more than 30 languages.
We believe in the network economy and work a lot with international professionals and strategic partners. To further stimulate our growth, we are looking for a proactive, enthusiastic, and hands-on professional, who is also a team player. Do you want to make a real significant difference on a global stage? Then come and strengthen our team!
The Programme Administrative Assistant is a pivot in the net. You will support our global programme management team in facilitating the delivery of coaching and training for thousands of people. You know how to work with MS office and navigate online tools easily. You like to serve & support in a rapidly changing environment and your strength lies in administration, coordination, and organization.
Core tasks and key result areas
Supporting the project management team on diverse tasks for example:
- Administrative set-up of projects.
- Creating accounts in scheduling tools.
- Checking data in excel files.
- Creating presentations and reports in Powerpoint and Word.
- Carrying out financial accounting activities and preparing invoice data.
- Support our programme managers in a flexible and responsive way.
- Driven, proactive, pragmatic, and hands-on, flexible, independent, accurate, fast.
- Friendly and strong communicator, also in writing.
- Customer oriented, team player, result / task oriented, representative, and discrete.
- Can think in creative and original ways and be resourceful.
- Completed a diploma or college degree in administration or secretary studies.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience.
- Excellent command of the English language (verbal and written).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Accuracy and a keen eye for detail, especially in texts and layout.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Experience with accounting.
- Quick understanding of different IT tools like Basecamp, Acuity, Slack etc.
What do we offer?
We offer you a challenging and dynamic job environment in a fun, passionate and international team and company. This means a wide variety of tasks and responsibilities for a diverse group of international clients.
- Full-time or part-time (minimum 32 hours) and a competitive salary.
- Flexible working hours and working place.
- A fully equipped (home) workstation for remote working.
- Training budget for personal and professional development.
- Work for inspiring and meaningful clients who have a significant positive impact on our world.