L&D Programme Officer (3x)
UNLOQ is a fast-growing company specialized in ‘innovative people development’ with an emphasis on online coaching and development of people and organizations. We provide (online) coaching, (online) training and leadership programs. We have done this for over 10 years in a unique way, namely online and based on our own method and approach. We have written books about this and built a platform (UNLOQ Campus) for it. Our innovative approach has led us to work with global clients and to coach people in over 137 countries and in more than 30 languages.
We believe in the network economy and work a lot with international professionals and strategic partners. To further stimulate our growth, we are looking for a proactive, responsible, enthusiastic, and hands-on professional, who loves to work in an international operation, who is also a real team player. Do you want to make a real significant difference on a global stage? Then come and strengthen our team!
The L&D Programme Officer is a pivot in the net. You will support our global programme management team in facilitating the delivery of leadership programs, coaching and training for thousands of people. You excel at working with MS office applications and navigate online tools easily. You like to serve & support in a rapidly changing environment and your strength lies in administration, data management, communication, coordination, and organization.
Core tasks and key result areas
Supporting the project management team on diverse tasks for example:
- Support our programme officers and lead consultants in a flexible and responsive way.
- Carry out activities and tasks needed to run the leadership programs efficiently and smoothly
- Administrative set-up of projects.
- Creating accounts in scheduling tools.
- Checking data in Learning Management Systems and Excel files.
- Creating presentations and reports in Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Carrying out financial accounting activities and preparing invoice data.
- Pragmatic, hands-on, accurate and fast.
- Driven, proactive, flexible, and independent.
- Quick learner and can easily adapt/pick up use of different applications/systems.
- Likes working with deadlines and meet client expectations
- Friendly and strong communicator, also in writing.
- Customer oriented, team player, result/task oriented, representative, and discrete.
- Can think in creative and original ways and be resourceful.
- Completed a diploma or college degree in administration or secretary studies.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience.
- Excellent command of the English language (verbal and written).
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Accuracy and a keen eye for detail, especially in texts and layout.
- Excellent in use of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Quick understanding of different IT tools like Basecamp, Acuity, Slack, Onedrive, Sharepoint and LMS systems etc.
- Professional command of the Spanish or French language is a pro.
- Experience with accounting is a pro.
What do we offer?
We offer you a challenging and dynamic job environment in a fun, passionate and international team, and company. This means a wide variety of tasks and responsibilities for a diverse group of international clients.
- Full-time or part-time (minimum 32-40 hours) and a competitive salary.
- Flexible working hours and working place.
- Excellent maternity leave, parental leave, transition leave and care leave arrangements.
- A fully equipped (home) workstation for remote working.
- Training budget for personal and professional development.
- Value driven culture with an engaging and positive working environment.
- Work for inspiring and meaningful clients who have a significant positive impact on our world.
Read more about our organization at About Us and send your CV with a short presentation letter to Alexander.firstname.lastname@example.org if this position suits you.